Facebook has 1500 million users. According to latest research, it is the number one social network based on amount of users around the world. It is necessary to have Facebook, even if you are not carrying out any sales strategies.
Facebook gathers greater strategies and social media actions:
- – It is the platform where users spend more time online.
- – Companies use Facebook as a showcase for users.
There are pages for when a business wants to have a presence on Facebook:
These pages show statistics, apps, etc. It is possible to grow much more, since these pages are open to everyone around the world and are indexed by search engines. Moreover, users do not need to be part of Facebook to visit your page. Everything you post on your wall will appear in your followers’ newsfeeds.
Engagement techniques with the community:
- You must be human: you must seem like a person, joke around and avoid looking like a robot.
- Conduct contests and promotions: offer prizes for your followers or potential clients.
- Boost your posts: if you do not boost them, just 2% of your followers will naturally see these posts, which is a very little amount of people. It is very difficult to obtain results in an organic way.
- Clicks to your webpage: include the link in your publications in order to increase the traffic to your company’s webpage.
- Be sure about the objective of your campaign: you must create different groups of advertisements to test which one works better for the campaign.
- Use Power Editor: if you have a high budget you can enjoy many other options, like choosing the place and the type of devices your advertisement will appear on, duplicating your ads, or better segmenting.
- Make the best of Audience Insight: you will be able to check what your followers like (and what they do not), the hour they get online, etc. That information will help you improve your campaign.
- Use Search Facebook: by searching key words you can know what is happening: from what the competition is talking about, to getting some clues about your users.
- Take advantage of Custom Audience: to send advertisements to the users you choose. With Custom Audience you will know which users have visited your page and who might be interested in your ads. Custom Audience also keeps record of these users’ e-mails.
- Similar audience option: Facebook offers the option of showing your ads to an audience similar to yours. Moreover, you can manually enter the information about your target and to whom you want to send your message. You can even choose the competition’s audience.
- Schedule your advertisements: for different hours, days, etc. and check which one works better.
- Create a good title: we recommend a maximum of 90 characters, as these will adapt to smartphone screens.
- Which photos work better? Those with bright colours or colourful ones. You will attract many more customers with pictures of happy people and especially photos of women. Use the right size, high quality and avoid Facebook colors. Also, do not upload photos with less than 20% of text. You can try GIFs too. Creativity is key.
- Call to action: use a relevant CTA. Visibility is essential and the copy must be good.
- Choose a conversion: to understand how much money you are spending on your ads.
But segmentation is fundamental for all the previous strategies to work. Carrying out a campaign without segmentation will result in a drastic reduction of the number of likes once the campaign is over. Moreover, you must always use A/B testing for your ads, no test, no success!